Afstudeer toerisme enquête - onderzoek Namibië & Botswana

• annaaatje

Hoi allemaal,

Ik ben bezig met mijn afstudeer stage voor de opleiding Toerisme & Recreatie Management en doe een onderzoek voor de Afrikaanse landen Namibië en Botswana om te kijken hoeveel Nederlanders geïnteresseerd zijn om op vakantie te gaan naar deze bestemmingen.

Zou u zo vriendelijk zijn mij een handje hier mee te helpen? Het duurt ongeveer 5minuten. De enquête is te vinden met de onderstaande link:

www.thesistools.com/web/?id=242375

Bij voorbaat dank!!!

Vriendelijke groeten,

Anna

• annaaatje

Enquête is iets aangepast, www.thesistools.com/web/?id=242375 , deze graag gebruiken.

Bij voorbaat dank!!

• TjitskeWJ

dag Annaaatje,

Laat je t.z.t. eens weten wat de resultaten zijn van je onderzoek?

groet,

Tjitske

• annaaatje

Hoi Tjitske,

Ik zou dat even moeten overleggen met mijn afstudeer bedrijf, maar ik neem aan dat het wel mag.

Groetjes en bedankt voor je interesse!

Anna

• felora

Make 2021 the year of “Why not?” in the kitchen with Digital All Access. Get all our recipes, videos, and up-to-date ratings and cook anything. Best Reviews Guide analyzes and compares all Kitchen Shears of 2021. You can easily compare and choose from the best kitchen shears for you. A kitchen shear can be an ideal product for any home as it allows you to have better convenience.

• norma

Yes that is very interesting topic about graduation I recent read and appreciated you. I am a freelancr and help people with our agency which is Mackenzie Media Group is a SEO company which helps to ranking and designing the website. More visit: https://mackenziemediagroup.co.uk/

• Collin

Hello Guys. I am felling very anxious after visiting this web. I got very informational knowledge from here. I am very fond reading about traveling blogs. Such site impressed me a lot. Recently i read a blog from 15 Cullipool. That’s about cullipool a city of UK.

• haseeb

​The City of Philadelphia has created a mechanism for a landlord to obtain what is called a “Certificate of Rental Suitability”. In the Certificate, the landlord, among other things, represents that the landlord is duly licensed to do business in the City, the property is zoned in such a way that allows for the landlord to lease the property to third parties, and the leased property , in the landlord's own estimation, is in fit and habitable condition and that the landlord will continue to maintain the property in such condition for more information please visit our websitephiladelphia certificate of rental suitability target="_blank">